Thursday, December 07, 2006

Etarnal Sunshine of The spotless Mind

After watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind I am very confused. This movie made absolutely no sense to me. The movie was about a guy who had his brain memories removed. I think that it would take a very smart person several times to understand this kind of thing simply because it is not a real . While viewing this movie I had to change my point of view. It went from wondering if I was going to see something real scary or something that would never happen. The director of this movie must have been very smart because it would take a lot of thought to find an idea of this sort. The plot of the movie is very plot out and must have been thought about for a very long time. In this movie there are many different things going on. It was like a movie about brainwashing and a love story in the same movie. Before watching this movie I was told to watch the lighting. I also noticed that much of the small details like the lighting were very good. This movie had a good plot and fine details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home