Monday, March 05, 2007

Romeo and Juliet Journal

While we were on the Romeo and Juliet unit I remember taking notes and reading a magazine about Shakespeare. This helped make me more familiar about the language. The next thing we did was create a dictionary composed of a few reoccurring words in Romeo and Juliet. After this we read, watched, and listened to the play. I really liked this because without having these three formats I would not have understood the play. If Ms. Chiang did not interrupt us during the reading of the play I would have missed a lot of important thing. I really liked everything we did except for the quizzes. It was tough for me to read and interpret a passage and take a quize on it the next day. But after finishing the unit I thought that most of the thing we did was helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home