Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Break

For me spring break started on Friday when I went to the final four. The following day we had a baseball game against Wesleyan. The game did not quite go as planed but after the game I had to ride down to the country. While I was in Swainsboro we went to church for what seemed like hours. On Monday relaxed for most of the day but in the evening I sat out on the pond for a while. We didn’t catch much that day but the next day we caught a few Bass. On Wednesday my dad came down to pick me up and we went over to anther city to view their football field. The rest of my spring break was mostly filled with baseball. On Thursday and Friday I had baseball practice. On Saturday we played Stone Mountain. It turned out to be another game that we just gave away. Sunday was Easter and it was just a lot of good food and family time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home